Crafting a World of Pure Imagination

December 4, 2014

So, I promised I wouldn't overwhelm you with posts about wedding stuff. And, well, I suppose I haven't technically been overwhelming anyone since I've only posted once about my wedding since the proposal -- and that's the only blog post I've done in the last two months. Yikes!

Nevertheless, here is my attempt at bridging my wedding planning with bargain chic finds: the wonderful, inspiring, DIY online craft supply stores. And, nope, I'm not talking about Michael's or Joann's or Hobby Lobby. I'm talking wholesale -- crafts galore at seriously reasonable prices. I love it! Not only is it great for budget weddings, but for all sorts of other things -- parties, holidays, creating crafts to sell, to give as gifts, and the list can go on and on and on.

So, if you are like me, and have an affinity for all-things crafty (not in the literal sense of being devious, but in the handmade crafty sense), then keep reading and start clicking to discover a world of pure imagination...

Save On Craft: Everything under the sun for decorating parties, weddings, holidays, etc. There are some great bulk pricing on vases and jars, lighting and flowers (and so much more).


Factory Direct Craft: Another great site for all sorts of decorative and craft needs. You can browse their craft supplies, holiday decorations, home decor, and all kinds of wedding stuff -- from decorations to favors to bachelorette party supplies.


Koyal Wholesale: Not so much a purely craft store, as many of the products are ready-made for events and, more specifically weddings. All sorts of great options from an array of centerpieces to wedding reception supplies to catering and linen supplies.


Oriental Trading: A comprehensive craft website, that includes much more than wedding craft supplies, but also toys and gifts and teaching supplies and all sorts of craft items.


Go forth, and craft! (I've already started my list of projects and can't wait to get my craftiness on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller