A Bicycle Made for Cool

August 2, 2011

It's impossibly hot right now in Phoenix, and I'm starting to dream of the days when temperatures are tolerable and I can be outside for more than five minutes. And when the weather gets cooler, I'm determined to enjoy it while riding around on a cool new bike. Yep, I am on a mission to get back to the basic. And I want to go old school. Not banana handle bar, pink princess bike, but retro chic beach cruiser bike.

Inspiration Bike

Debutante, Schwinn Bicycles, $520


Bargain Chic Bikes
 
 
Huffy Women's Cranbrook Cruiser, Walmart, $79.97

  
Schwinn Ladies' Cruiser Bike, Walmart, $159

Micargi Tahiti Women's Cruiser, Joyride Cycles, $239.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives