Sundress Challenge

May 14, 2009

It is officially summer in Phoenix -- this week's temperatures have been in the triple digits with no cool down in sight. I'm a native, but the initial shock of 100+ degree weather has always took me by surprise. Eh gads!

But I guess I need to just admit my defeat to the sun and look forward to the next four months of my summer wardrobe. And, let me tell you, this summer I'm planning on embracing as much as possible the lovely and oh-so-effortless sundress.

Yep, I'm making it official -- the challenge is on! Sundresses will be my friend this summer. In fact, I'll take this a step further and challenge YOU, my fellow Bargain Chic-ers, to join me in shedding your shorts and casting-off your capris for the cute, comfy and oh, so chic sundress!

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

And for inspiration, here are some great sundresses that can hopefully entice you to take on this chic challenge. Good luck and good -- summer -- night!

Sundress Inspirations

6 comments

  1. I live in sundresses in the summer! I actually find a lot of them at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, yes Target! How could I forget Target. I'll have to do an entire post just on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte Russe has a nice selection of beautiful sun dresses. Too got a beautiful one from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am officially in love with the dresses at LuLu's! I've never heard of them and will be doin some damage there today! Thanks for the heads up. Great site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog, I hadn't noticed bargainchic.blogspot.com before during my searches!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
    similar in the past? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives